Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My first ever blog....WOW!

So i guess Blake (cousin Blake) is responsible for getting me goign on these stupid blogs, although i guess they do serve their purpose. I've been on his blog site pretty much everyday to read about what he's up to in South Korea (teaching ESL), and since i'm gonna be hopefully doing some world travelling myself in the next few months, i figured it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to do the same.

Right now though i'm just procrastinating at the lab (i'm doing my masters in biochemical engineering at Queen's University) and should really be getting back to playing with my bacteria, although i'm pretty sure that i killed them accidentally about an hour ago...either way, i should get going at something.

I get i'm now an offical Blogger....thanks Blake.


Peace.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Blake said...

Your welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home